Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Music and Communities

No big news : the internet is a precious opportunity for me. In my first post, I tried to explain to what extent it helped me promote my music on my own and share it with people.

Indeed, the internet is an efficient tool to communicate and to help artists on their road to success and glory (uh, uh). How would I have done without the web and new technologies? I think I wouldn’t have been able to make it through on my own. Besides, one must not forget that the internet is a place where you can share ideas and opinions. Anytime and anywhere, people can write to me and tell me why they like or dislike my music. Many music websites are built around communities of users who can react, write comments and messages : social network websites such as Facebook and Myspace, but also Cqfd.com, Virb, Wizzz, YouTube, Dailymotion, Last.fm,…

To make it short, the internet gave me the opportunity to improve my music thanks to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment